Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions


Q: How do I get to South? 

A: We are located at 5901 Veteran's Memorial Parkway Crestwood KY 40014

Q:Where can I find out about the requirements for various diplomas? 

A: Because there are many different types of diplomas offered, please contact your student's Guidance Counselor for details and more explanation. 

Q: How do I sign up for the ACT? 

A: We have packets in the Guidance Office, or you can register @  

Q. What is the school code used for college admissions and ACT/SAT tests? 

A. 180593  

Q: How do I enroll my child as a student at South? 

A: Contact or visit the Guidance Office, and they will give you/send out a packet with all the requirements.

Q: I don't like my current schedule. How do change it? 

A: Contact the Guidance Office at extension 200. Once the semester starts, however, it is unlikely that your schedule will be changed simply because you don't like the schedule. Schedule changes are only made where there's something wrong with the schedule (example you're taking Algebra 2 without having had Algebra 1).

Q: I really need a transcript! Where do I get one? 

A:South Oldham High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely for those who have graduated in 2009 or after. 

Q: I need information for employment verification for one of your students. Can you help?

A: Sure! But, we need a written authorization from the student to verify graduation. Have that students send a request to the Guidance Office. 

Q: What is the fax numbers for the school? 

A: 502-241-0955

Q: Where do I find information about my child's sport or activity? 

A:The SOHS online activities calendar and sports schedule is kept by SOHS Athletic Director, Mr. Richie.  The calendar can be viewed at You can also find this information on our school app.

Q. What is the No Pass/No Drive Law in KY? 

A: Click here for more information on the No Pass/ No Drive Law in KY!  A print out of the driver's manual is available for checkout at the SOHS Library. Please note- To remain eligible, the student must pass 5 of 7 classes.  9 or more unexcused absences will result in ineligibility.

Q. How to I check my student's grades (progress reports or report cards)? 

A. In an effort to conserve resources and more importantly give parents access to their students' grades at any time, South Oldham High School will be encouraging the use of Infinite Campus Portal. We will not be printing progress reports during the school year.  A final report card will be printed at the end of the year.  If parents or students would like to check their progress in any class they simply need to log on to any computer with Internet access and sign into their account.  This account will give detailed information for each class the student is enrolled in.  Please contact  the Guidance Office for log in directions and password if you've never logged in before.  

If you have a question, and it isn't answered in the above list, e-mail Noel Gnadinger or Karen Letendre, the SOHS librarians. Or you can reach out to Shannen Hayden, the office manager.